It’s Tuesday again! What does that mean? Apparently it means that there is more stuff to do in Destiny! Why in the world did they pick Tuesday for this anyway? No clue, but here we go!
I’ll start off with saying that Shiro-4 in Felwinter’s Peak has his Patrol quest back again. I don’t even remember what the rewards were last week, but hey. I can’t keep track of everything you know. The objectives are as follows:
- 15 Patrols Complete in the Plaguelands
- 5 Kill Patrols completed
- 3 Assassintation Patrols completed
- 3 Quarantine Patrols completed
So, same thing as last week. Also, if I pull up Ishtar Commander on my phone I can see what the rewards are. Duh.
- 2 Legendary Engrams
- 10 Legendary Marks
- 1000 Vanguard Reputation
Shiro-4 also has 2 different class items. The Hunter class item is the same, but the Warlock d Titan class items are different. They look like the ones from Year 1 Iron Banner.
The Cryptarch in Felwinter’s Peak has her quest available again. She also has 3 new artifacts available to trade for once you complete said quest (Iron Lords’ Legacy). Your goal is to do “Noble Deeds” in the Plaguelands. You’ll complete this while working on your Patrol quest for Shiro-4. The available artifacts are below.
On to other activites!
- Hunter – Nightstalker. Make some orbs for everyone else.
- Warlock – Your choice here, but it is Nightfall. Go Sunsinger with Fireborn for safety if you need to. Plus, Angel of Light will allow you to get some of that Airborne extra damage action going.
- Titan – Defender. You really can’t go wrong with a bubble and Weapons of Light, especially with Small Arms, Airborne, and even that helmet…
- Primary – Pick your favorite high impact gun here. Scouts and hand cannons work best, however.
- Special – Doesn’t really matter. Your preference. I prefer a good sniper.
- Special -Your preference here, but a decent rocket launcher isn’t a bad idea.
- Hunter – Gunslinger. Your choice of grenades, but I would use Incendiary. Combustion for anything before the boss. Deadeye for the boss. Incendiary Blade. Scavenger.
- Warlock – Sunsinger. Solar Grenades. Song of Flame for more grenade throwing goodness… or Fireborn for safety. Viking Funeral. Angel of Light.
- Titan – Sunbreaker. Thermite or Incendiary grenade. Scorched Earth. Melting Point if you’re melee crazy. Otherwise, pick something safe… like Stoke the Forge. Explosive Pyre if you don’t have Immolation Fists. Your choice otherwise. Cauterize.
- Primary – Again, pick your favorite high impact gun here. Scouts and hand cannons work best, however.
- Special – Your favorite solar damage special weapon goes here.
- Heavy – Your favorite solar damage heavy. Most people will pick Gjallarhorn, I know. You also really can’t go wrong with Nemesis Star or even Raze Lighter if you like getting into the thick of things.
Modifiers are Chaff, Fresh Troops, and Super Kill Bonus. All in all, not that horrible. Take a Nightstalker with you for more orbs. Run with a Stormcaller for maximum death dealing. Run with two of them. Kill things dead! With your super, of course.
Weekly Crucible Playlist
This week you can play either Combine Arms or Salvage for your weekly Legendary Mark rewards.
Shaxx’s weekly bounty requires the following to be completed while playing Control:
- Matches Completed
- 30 Advantage Kills
- 15 Captures
- 1 B-Line Medal (Capture B first in the match before the other team does)
What else? Hrmmm? I don’t know. Hey, the raid is ready to be done again. This time my clan WILL get past Vosik or whatever his name is. Ron Burgundy. The Anchorman. Too many monitors in that room… Ugh. Anyway. I think that’s it.
Go do things fun and exciting! Blow things up! I know you’re going to do that anyway. Just in game. No in real life. Okay? Good.