Ahhhh…. Iron Banner is over now. Sorry guys. The loot train has left the station! And oh boy was it a good one! Okay, maybe I should have taken more advantage of it Sunday and Monday, but there comes a time where you just have to do something different. Supremacy isn’t really a horrible game mode. It isn’t. It just gets tiresome getting killed by a shotgun or a Super everytime you turn a corner. Okay, okay, it wasn’t that bad…
At any rate, it’s Tuesday again! Let’s reset and do it all again!
We’ll start over at Felwinter’s Peak.
Tyra has her “do noble deeds” quest again. You can expect that every week. You should probably do this enough times to get one of each artifact. It’s a good thing to do you know. These are the artifacts that she has this week.
Shiro has his same old Patrol quest, though I did check that with my Warlock. I didn’t finish that quest last week. Oops. I don’t think that it changed, however. his bounties are as follows:
- Archon’s Forge Servitor victories
- Archon’s Forge Dreg victories
- Defeat 300 Fallen
- Kill 100 enemies with the Iron Battle Axe or powerful enemy weapons
Target: The Undying Mind
Oh boy, here we go. This should be some kind of fun. Okay, maybe not, but Match Game can be annoying at times. So, what should you do and what you bring with you? Well, let’s get to it!
- Hunter: I seem like I can’t say Nightstalker enough. Especially for this particular strike. Run with Blood Bound and Light of the Pack. The rest is really up to you.
- Warlock: I like Stormcaller here. I honestly don’t think you can go wrong with whatever setup that you like to run. Have at it.
- Titan: Can you guess what I’m going to say here? Yup, that’s right. Sunbreaker. Again, pick what you’re happy with, but I am going to suggest using Sunspots. Mainly because I like it.
- Primary: It’s Specialist this week, so you primary really doesn’t matter all that much. That being said, it’s also Match Game, so if you want to cover all bases, then bring your Zhalo Supercell along for the ride.
- Special: If you’re not running Zhalo, then grab your trusty Telesto and get to killing things. Otherwise, I would go with a Void Sniper or Fusion Rifle.
- Heavy: Okay, so if you’re running Zhalo as your Primary and a Void Special, then what does that leave you here? Solar! No exotic being used in the afore mentioned slots? Then you’re probably going to use Gjallarhorn, Raze Lighter, Nemesis Star, or Sleeper Simulant. Otherwise, you know the drill. Solar Rocket Launcher or Machine Gun.
- Hunter: Gunslinger. Duh. Solar Burn. Deadeye is important.
- Warlock: Dealer’s Choice, though Sunsinger is never a bad move when you have Solar Burn.
- Titan: Do I need to say it? Sunbreaker.
- Primary: Hello Small Arms. Long time no see! High Impact Scouts and Hand Cannons rule here.
- Special: Well, I suppose you can do a few things here. I would say Black Spindle, but I think I know better. So, grab your favorite Solar Special and kill things with it.
- Heavy: Some people never take their Gjallarhorns off. I suppose that works here, but there are other options! Raze Lighter, Nemesis Star, and Sleeper Simulant all shine with Solar Burn!
Honestly, I wish that Brawler was available last week. I would have done that. That would have been a whole hell of a lot of fun! Anyway… High impact Scout Rifles and Hand Cannons. Shoot things in their crit spots. Kill things fast.
Weekly Crucible Playlists
- Inferno Supremacy – Ugh… No radar.
- Doubles – Hah! This actually isn’t horrible I guess.
Lord Shaxx’s Bounty
- 7 Clash Matches Complete
- 50 Primary kills in Clash
- 25 Assists in Clash
- 25 Ability kills in Clash
Is that it? I think so. No, not really, but that’s all I’m doing. Court of Oryx is Kagoor, I believe. Okay, that’s it now. I have no idea what the King’s Fall Challenge is this week, and frankly, I don’t really care.
Oh, Wrath of the Machine Heroic opens next Tuesday, October 18th. I haven’t even finished normal, yet. I’ve really got to work on that…
Until next time!
Also… think about which idiot you’re going to vote for come election day. You’ve got a 100% chance of putting an idiot in office, so think long and hard about it! Don’t take a chance and put a non-idiot in there! You wouldn’t like the consequences! So, take a stand! Idiot for President 2016!