Hey there. It’s Tuesday, October 25th. Do you know what that means? It’s time for Destiny’s Weekly reset! There’s an added bonus this week. Festival of the Lost starts today! Fun times!
So, let’s get started with Halloween, shall we?
Festival of the Lost
Okay, so I think one of the most important things is this: Tiny Box of Raisins. Eris Morn gave us this thing last year during the Festival of the Lost. Most players of Destiny kept those tucked away in their vaults thinking that maybe it would be good for something. Well, it wasn’t. Until now.
Well, perhaps not that box of raisins. I think the ones we had turned into Ascendant Raisins, but that’s okay, and I’ll show you why below.
- Eva Levante gives you the first quest for Festival of the Lost which results in you receiving a Tiny Box of Raisins instead of candy.
- Take the Tiny Box of Raisins to The Speaker. You can combine that item with 25 Motes of Light to make Ascendant Raisins. (This step can be skipped if you still have your old Tiny Box of Raisins from last year, which, as I said, turned into Ascendant Raisins)
- Take your Ascendant Raisins to Zavala and he will trade it for Salted Sweets.
- Take the Salted Sweets to Master Rahool and he will trade it for Winged Chew.
- Take the Winged Chew to Amanda Holiday and trade it for Splice Drops.
- Take the Splice Drops to Cayde-6 and trade them for Unchocolate.
- Take the Unchocolate to Eris Morn and she will give you a Bag of Treats.
- Open the Bag of Treats and get your Superblack shader and a Piece of Celery. KEEP THAT CELERY! It might be useful next year! LOL!
Next! Remember the Sweeperbot in the Tower? It’s missing it’s broom! Go find it (It’s near the Emote Kiosk on the shelves nearby)! What did you get?
Yup. A Sparrow Broom. Zoom zoom!
There are additional things, of course, but I’m at work as usual, and utilizing Reddit to find information. Hey, it works. So, credit where credit is due. Someone else found that stuff above.
There are new things to be had from Treasures of the Lost boxes that you can get by buying them with Silver from the Eververse store or by questing.
If we look at this image we can see things that are available. I see new masks. Yay masks! Oh, there’s a new Holiday Collection Kiosk across from the Speaker, so you don’t have to keep those masks laying around if you don’t want to. Looks like something I don’t recognize, Lord Saladin, a SIVA Node, Ghost, a Wolf, the Queen’s Brother, a fiery Wolf, and… um… Vosik?
2 new dances. Howl is meh. Terrify is AWESOME. Love it!
1 Sparrow. 1 Ghost Shell (no, TWO!) 2 Emblems. 3 Shaders (Nope, 4).
I want this Ghost Ghost Shell. Ghost in the Ghost Shell? Nah, Ghost going as a ghost for Halloween.
There’s more probably. Maybe. Go to the Tower. Go to Felwinter’s Peak. Things are decorated. Hey, don’t forget about the Reef!
On with the less important stuff. The Weekly Reset!
Target: Aluk Hul, in The Sunless Cell
Subclass: No burn this week, so have at it. I don’t really have suggestions for your subclass at the moment. Titans could go Defender and using Unbreakable and Relentless and just go punch things. Or you could use Striker and Shoulder Charge. Everyone else? Use Melee-centric builds or just blow stuff up.
- Primary – Your favorite gun. Zhalo could be handy here, however, with Match Game.
- Special – Your favorite gun. I think a good shotgun here would be handy. One that increases melee damage on hits. Or a Sniper. Or a Fusion Rifle. Oh, just go kill stuff!
- Heavy – Okay, here you go. A choice. Use. Your. Favorite. Gun! There. That’s my suggestion.
Equip your weapons appropriately so you can deal with enemy shields. That’s probably the best way to go.
Subclass: Lazy man’s suggestions. Why? Solar Burn.
- Warlock – Sunsinger
- Hunter – Gunslinger, Celestial Nighthawk, Combustion up to the boss, then Deadeye.
- Titan – Sunbreaker.
- Primary – High Impact Scout Rifle.
- Special – Any solar Sniper Rifle.
- Heavy – Your favorite Solar Exotic right here. Pick one. Most people are likely to pick Gjallarhorn, and it works well. But don’t forget about Raze Lighter, Sleeper Simulant, and Nemesis Star!
Iron Lord Artifacts
- Combined Arms
- Rumble Supremacy (Ew)
Lord Shax Bounty
- Complete 7 Supremacy Matches
- Get 50 kills during Supremacy Matches
- Get 30 Kill credits during Supremacy Matches
- Deny 20 Crests during Supremacy Matches
- Complete 10 Patrols in the Plaguelands
- Kill 250 (?) Fallen in the Plaguelands
- Complete 4 Servitor Encounters in Archon’s Forge
- Complete 4 Vandal Encounters in Archon’s Forge
- (NOTE: Perfected SIVA Offerings count for 3 or 4 of those Encounters required for Bounties)
Okay, I think that’s it. Y’all have fun, now, ya hear!
Oh, and don’t take candy from weird looking people. Just sayin’.