So this week is kind of boring. Next week is exciting, but this week? Not so much. There’s just this Destiny reset thing going on. Oh, and Iron Banner is back. Yay? Yay!
Oh, and don’t forget that these are just my thoughts on this. Take them with a grain of salt. And after I’ve typed everything up I realize something: Wow, I really didn’t type much. And…. Maybe it’s not such a boring week after all.
Target: Omnigul (Omnijerk……)
I’ve never really enjoyed this particular strike. Annoying. Add in Arc Burn? Zhalo Supercell usage cannot redeem it for me. In fact… think about it. Vandal Snipers use arc weapons. Repeater shanks use arc weapons. Hive Boomers and Witches? That’s right. Arc Damage.
In other words, your best strategy may be to just take your time and snipe anything and everything that you can.
- Warlock – Stormcaller. It’s Arc Burn. Why choose anything else when it’s arc burn? You can melee snipe everything! Superconductor, Chain Lightning, Transcendance, and Electrostatic Mind. Otherwise, run Sunsinger for Self Revive.
- Hunter – Bladedancer if you’re solo. Invisibility can only help you out here. Otherwise, pick something else. Sure, you can still use Invisibility to save your fireteam in a pinch, but Nightstalker is still your best fireteam subclass. Blood Bound, Vanish in Smoke, Light of the Pack, and Keen Scout or Predator.
- Titan – Defender. Because Ward of Dawn is going to save your ass more times than you can count while wearing socks. Blessing of Light, Bastion, and Illuminated.
- Primary – It’s Arc Burn so dust off that Zhalo Supercell and get to work. Don’t have that? High impact Hand Cannon or Scout Rifle. Explosive Rounds is handy here.
- Special – Legendary Arc damage Sniper Rifle. If you don’t have one, then spend some time in Archon’s Forge. You’ll get one eventually.
- Heavy – Legendary Arc damage machine gun or rocket launcher. If you don’t have Zhalo, then go find your Thunderlord and make your enemies weep.
Ah, Void Burn can be fun. I admit that I miss not having Word of Crota for this, however. Ah, well, there are many other weapons that can be used to kill things dead, Guardian…
- Warlock – Voidcaller, because Space Magic is fun. Shatter or Lance, Life Steal, Annihilate, and Embrace the Void.
- Hunter – Nightstalker. Because making orbs is more fun than Space Magic. Blood Bound, Vanish in Smoke, Light of the Pack, and Keen Scout or Predator.
- Titan – Sunbreaker. Uh. Go burn things with your hammer guy. Forgemaster, Stoke the Forge, Flameseeker, and Simmering Flames or Cauterize.
- Primary – Word of Crota. Wait, that won’t work, will it? Ugh. Fine. Any Primary that you want to use. Yes, yes, you know what I’ll say by now. Scout Rifles or Hand Cannons.
- Special – Find yourself a Void Sniper Rifle. A Void Fusion Rifle isn’t a bad thing either. Telesto if you plan on using your exotic slot here.
- Heavy – Truth, Dark Drinker, or any Void Machine Gun or Rocket Launcher.
You must Supercharge before each slam, which is done by having an Empowered person slam the Servitor sacrifice plate before one of the other Empowered Guardians slam-stuns Aksis. You cannot miss a Supercharge or a Stun.
- Complete 10 Patrols in the Plaguelands
- Kill 150 Fallen Majors and Ultras
- Use the Iron Battle Axe or powerful enemy weapons to kill 100 Enemies.
- Complete 5 Public Events in the Plaguelands.
So, interesting thing here. No Archon’s Forge bounties. At all. Crazy. However, it will be easiest to complete the bottom three at the Forge.
- Mayhem Rumble
- Freelance 6v6
One of these two will change to Iron Banner Rift at 10 AM Pacific time.
Lord Shaxx’s Bounty
- Complete 7 Rift Matches
- Get 50 Primary Weapon Kills in Rift
- Get 25 Assisted Kills in Rift
- Runner Stopped
The only reason that I’ll try to do this bounty this week is that Iron Banner just happens to be Rift. Otherwise. EWWWWWW, RIFT!
Planetary Material Exchange
- Eris Morn – Hadium Flakes
- Future War Cult – Helium Filaments
- Dead Orbit – Helium Filaments
- New Monarchy – Spirit Bloom
Okay, so that’s that. I think I’ve covered most of the interesting things. Or not so interesting things. I covered Iron Banner yesterday a little bit. I might go back and edit in some other things later on today once it gets started, which will be at 10 AM Pacific Time.
Even though it’s Rift this week, I’ll still have fun. Why? Because I’m in an awesome clan with awesome people. Except you Dinklebot. Your infatuation with booty is troublesome..