Merry Christmas! Okay, that’s a tad bit early. Not that early, really, but still. 5 days to go. And then… and then… it’s over for another year! Hah!
It’s week two of The Dawning. I apparently haven’t participated as much as I thought that I would. My record book is not complete. I’ve only reached 5 in SRL on one character (???!?!?!?). Hrmm. Perhaps I should work on that. Maybe. I really don’t want to burn out on Destiny, but that’s a distinct possibility all things considered. I still enjoy the game, and I’ll continue to play it, but you know… Sometimes you just need to play a little less to enjoy a game even more.
Target: Sepiks Perfected. Well, this could be a fun week. Small Arms can make some primaries absolutely shine. Airborne has the potential to make certain Supers devastating to bosses. This is a fun strike, though, and I have to suggest running through it three times this week in order to give yourself 3 chances at Icebreaker. Hey, it’s a fun strike!
- Warlock – Without burns this becomes your personal choice. If you want to take advantage of Airborne, then roll with Sunsinger. Otherwise, you can’t go wrong with Stormcallers. The ability to wipe plenty of adds in a hurry can’t be beat.
- Hunter – Nightstalker is your choice here if you want to be a support role. Otherwise, Gunslinger might just be ideal. Equip Celestial Nighthawk and jump in the air before you fire off the Golden Gun with Deadeye. There is no Solar Burn, so your damage output won’t be crazy, but it will still be pretty damn good.
- Titan – Hrmm. Well, again, I think you can’t go wrong with any, but let’s go Offense/Defense here and pick Defender. Weapons of Light and Blessing of Light can both be incredibly useful in any Nightfall. If all you care about is throwing hammers around all willy nilly, then by all means go Sunbreaker.
- Primary – Zhalo Supercell. Wait, what? There’s no arc burn here! I know. However, it is Match Game. Rolling with the Supercell will allow you to have all 3 elements equipped. Personally, I’m going to be trying out Outbreak Prime. Small Arms plus Fallen Enemies? Yes please!
- Special – Sniper of choice for the tank and Sepiks. Fusions and Shotguns otherwise.
- Heavy – Heavy of choice, but I still prefer a Machine Gun for most work.
- Warlock – Voidwalker. Punch them. Punch them hard! Axion Bolt, Shatter, Life Steal, Annihilate, Embrace the Void. Really. Go punch things and use your space magic.
- Hunter – Nightstalker. Really, just go kill things. It’s a heroic strike playlist.
- Titan – Err…. Sunbreaker. I mean, if you want to… you know what. I changed my mind. Defender. Weapons of Light, Unbreakable, Relentless. Equip your favorite void damage shotgun and go to town on things.
- Primary – Hand cannons or Scout Rifles.
- Special – Telesto. If you’re using something else, you’re wrong. Telesto is the Besto!
- Heavy – If you’re wrong and you’re not using Telesto, then go with Dark Drinker, Truth, or whatever the new Void damage machine gun is. Otherwise, legendary your choice in Void damage flavor here.
It involves supercharging using the Servitor sacrificing plates. Still haven’t done it. Hah!
- Complete 4 Captain Encounters in Archon’s Forge
- Complete 4 Vandal Encounters in Archon’s Forge
- Defeat 100 Enemies with the Iron Axe or powerful enemy weapons.
- Defeat 150 Fallen.
- Mayhem Clash
Lord Shaxx’s Bounty
- Complete 7 Clash Matches
- Get 50 kills with Primary weapons during Clash matches.
- Get25 Assists during Clash Matches
- Get 25 Ability Kills during Clash Matches
Planetary Material Exchange
- Eris Morn – Wormspore
- Future War Cult – Spirit Bloom
- Dead Orbit – Wormspore
- New Monarchy – Wormspore
That’s it for this week. I’m seriously contemplating moving this content into a forum atmosphere. I can get things better organized in a forum than here. Don’t get me wrong. I like WordPress, and I haven’t decided whether or not I’m moving things, yet.
Who knows. Chances are I’ll keep things right here. I’m lazy.