Hey, it’s the final reset of the year in Destiny, and it looks like there may be some fun involved. Mainly in the Heroic strike playlist and the Crucible playlist, but we’ll get to that.
Hey, opening your Treasure of the Dawning this week is apparently giving out fortune cookie style fortunes, so there’s a touch of fun there.
I hope everyone had a great Christmas! I know that I did, but I always do. We had most of the family over for lunch on Christmas day. It was a little crazy, but I don’t think that I’d have it any other way. My son was happy. My wife was happy. Life is good.
Target: Omnigul, the Will of Crota. At least it’s not Arc Burn, right? So, with Void Burn you’re really going to have to watch out for Ogres. Those guys are never any fun, but they shouldn’t be too horrible to take down. This is the newly redone Omnigul, so expect the final room to play a little differently if you haven’t seen it, yet. I haven’t, so I can’t say how that’s going to work, but apparently you can’t stay in that first hallway anyway. Bummer. Well, we’ll see how it goes.
- Warlock – Voidwalker! Go blast things into tiny bits with your Space Magic! Grenades are your choice. I can’t say that I have a favorite over any other for Warlocks. Shatter or Lance, Life Steal or Soul Rip, Annihilate, and Embrace the Void.
- Hunter – Nightstalker. Why use anything else? Vortex Grenade, Blood Bound, Envenomed or Vanish in Smoke, Light of the Pack, and Predator.
- Titan – Defender. There is something to be said about Suppression Grenades. Blessing of Light or Weapons of Light, Unbreakable, Gift of the Void, and Illuminated.
- Primary – Standard practice. Whatever you are most comfortable using. Or, my suggestion, a good Scout Rifle or Hand Cannon.
- Special – Telesto or some legendary Sniper or Fusion rifle. I suppose that you could run with a Shotgun, but why?
- Heavy – Truth, Nova Mortis, or Dark Drinker.
- Warlock – Sunsinger. Grab yourself some Solar Grenades with your Sunbreakers gauntlets and go to town on everything. Song of Flame, Brimstone, Radiant will or Viking Funeral, and Touch of Flame (with Sunbreakers gauntlets) or Gift of the Sun.
- Hunter – Gunslinger is the way to go. Golden Gun. ‘Nuff said.
- Titan – Sunbreaker. Hammers everywhere. Thermite Grenade, Forgemaster, Stoke the Forge, Flameseeker, and Cauterize.
- Primary – Your preference, but as always, I suggest a good Scout Rifle or Hand Cannon.
- Special – If you’re not a fan of using Heavy Exotics, then your options here are relatively limited. Invective, Black Spindle, and Icebreaker would be options here. Otherwise, the standard of a Sniper Rifle or a Fusion Rifle are good choices.
- Heavy – Gjallarghorn, Nemesis Star, Dragon’s Breath, Abaddon, or Sleeper Simulant. You can’t go wrong with any of these really.
You have to close two safe rooms per damage phase by using the two SIVA charges that drop during that damage phase. That means that you have to take down Vosik within those 3 damage phases.
- Pull the Plug: Kill Fallen Majors and Ultras
- Archon’s Forge: Servitors
- Archon’s Forge: Captains
- Archon’s Forge: Dregs
- Inferno Supremacy
Lord Shaxx’s Bounty
- Complete 7 Matches of Supremacy
- Get 50 Primary Kills in Supremacy
- Get 30 Kill Credits in Supremacy
- Deny 20 Crests in Supremacy
Planetary Material Exchange
- Eris Morn – Wormspore
- Future War Cult – Wormspore
- Dead Orbit – Relic Iron
- New Monarchy – Spirit Bloom