Fir… No, wait. Second reset of the new year! Okay, I didn’t do one last week because I normally do these at work, and it was just flat out busy that day. Sooooo…. I didn’t even make the attempt. This week I am getting this done!
Also, I am now 0 for 15 in my attempts to get Icebreaker. Isn’t that nice. I do believe that it’s going to be my Year 3 version of getting Gjallarhorn, but this time I actually want the damn thing. Go figure. So, it’s going to be 3 Nightfalls a week until the bloody weapon finally drops.
Target: The Wretched Eye. Thank goodness Void Burn or Arc Burn are not present for this. No weapon burns, either, which could make this a little bit more of a pain than normal, but I’m happy that those particular burns are not present.
Subclass: Go with your favorite and most comfortable subclass.
- Warlock – Sunsinger. You just can’t go wrong with Self-Revive. It can be a game saver. You also, however, can’t really go wrong with Stormcaller.
- Hunter – Nightstalker. Tether everything leading up to the boss. Your fireteam will love you for it.
- Titan – Sunbreaker all the way up to a few rooms before the boos, and then you might want to consider switching to Defender. Blessing of Light can be a boon, but Weapons of Light might end up being better in order to kill the boss faster. In a different vein, I wonder if you can surive Stompy McNoEye in your bubble with Armor of Light active…
- Primary – Your favorite primary gun will find use here. I’m still a fan of Scout Rifles and Hand Cannons. That’s not going to change any time soon. Zhalo Supercell can find use here with match game, but that limits your Exotic use in the other weapon categories.
- Special – Telesto can always be good fun, but I think a legendary Shotgun or Fusion would work best leading up to the boss room. Switch to a Sniper at this point.
- Heavy – Gjallarhorn always has a place here. I would say that a Machine Gun would be useful here (and it would be leading up to the boss), but you really do need a fire and forget type of weapon. A Rocket Launcher with tracking can be a boon when you need to run around thanks to Stompy McNoEye chasing you around the room.
- Warlock – Voidwalker.
- Hunter – Nightstalker.
- Titan – Defender. I jest. Sunbreaker. Unless you really want to run around throwing Magnetic Grenades at everything.
- Primary – Any high impact Scout Rifle or Hand Cannon will do the trick with Small Arms.
- Special – Grab your favorite Void flavorer Sniper Rifle and go to town on bosses. Also, Telesto is the besto.
- Heavy – This one is going to be fun! Truth or my new favorite… Nova Mortis. Alternately, you could go with Dark Drinker.
You must kill Vosik by utilizing 2 clean rooms after each DPS phase. Each clean room must be activated by one of the SIVA charges that drops near the end of each DPS phase. This means that you must defeat Vosik in no more than 3 DPS phases.
- Use Arc damage to kill Fallen
- Complete 10 Patrols in the Plaguelands
- Use the Iron Battle Axe or powerful enemy weapons to defeat fallen in the Plaguelands
- Complete 4 Dreg Encounters in Archon’s Forge
- Zone Control
- Rumble Supremacy
Lord Shaxx’s Bounty
- Complete 7 Matches in Control
- Get 50 kills with Primary Weapons
- Get 30 Advantage Kills
- Capture 20 Zones
Planetary Material Exchange
- Eris Morn – Wormspore
- Future War Cult – Helium Filament
- Dead Orbit – Helium Filament
- New Monarchy – Helium Filament