Oh, look. It’s Iron Banner again. And a Weekly Reset. Seems like I just did this a month ago… Oh, wait. That’s because I did!
Other than that, I’ve got nothing today.
Target: Sunless Cell. Go back into that dark pit and avoid all of those annoying little thralls with their Arc melees. It’s not really that bad. Might be fun.
- Warlock – Stormcaller. If you’re not running this, then you’re wrong.
- Hunter – I’m even going to go with Bladedancer here. You’re ability to kill a bunch of things in a short mount of time won’t rival the Stormcallers, but you can still have fun while doing it.
- Titan – Strike. All Arc classes this week. Go Shoulder Charge something in the face and then Fist of Havoc their friends.
- Primary – Zhalo Supercell will be decent to use this week thanks to Arc Burn.
- Special – Dreg’s Promise (Try it out… you might enjoy it). 4th Horseman. Jump and blast the crap out of things. Any other Arc damage special.
- Heavy – Thunderlord or Bolt Caster. Any other Arc damage heavy.
- Warlock – Stormcaller
- Hunter – Bladedancer
- Titan – Striker
- Primary – Zhalo Supercell or another other Primary
- Special – 4th Horseman or Dreg’s Promise. Maybe Trespasser. Have fun with it.
- Heavy – Thunderlord or Bolt Caster.
It involves supercharging using the Servitor sacrificing plates. Still haven’t done it. Hah!
- Complete 5 Public Events
- Use Arc Damage to kill Fallen
- Archon’s Forge – Complete 4 Captain Encounters
- Archon’s Forge – Complete 4 Vandal Encounters
- Mayhem Rumble
- Iron Banner
Lord Shaxx’s Bounty
- Complete 7 games of Clash
- Get 50 Kills during Clash
- Get 25 Assists during Clash
- Get 25 Ability kills during Clash
Planetary Material Exchange
- Eris Morn – Wormspore
- Future War Cult – Spinmetal
- Dead Orbit – Spirit Bloom
- New Monarchy – Helium Filaments
Iron Banner is back. The game mode is Clash. Have fun!
- Rocket Launcher