It’s Tuesday again and time for another weekly Reset.
So, in Overwatch, I believe they’ve started their Chinese New Year’s event… oh, we’re talking about Destiny, aren’t we? Well, there’s nothing to talk about concerning that except that Bungie says no Crimson Doubles event this year and that the spring update is going to be good. Or Something.
Oh, the Chocobo Carnival in Final Fantasy XV starts today, also! Can’t forget that!
Target: Blighted Chalice. Something here just screams no the hell no. Void Burn with Malok just doesn’t sound like much fun.
- Warlock – Voidwalker or you’re doing it wrong. Voidfang Vestments while using Axion Bolts. Shatter, Soul Rip, Annihilate, and Bloom.
- Hunter – Nightstalker or you’re doing it terribly wrong. Blood Bound, Envenomed, Light of the Pack, and Predator.
- Titan – Defender… you guessed it, didn’t you? Blessing of Light, Gift of the Void, and Illuminated.
- Primary – Pick your favorite toy. It really doesn’t matter with the modifiers this week.
- Special – Telesto. Shoot, switch to primary, things explode and drop special ammo. Thanks, Juggler!
- Heavy – Pick your favorite. Just make sure it does Void Damage. Probably a rocket launcher. Truth and Nova Mortis could shine here.
- Warlock – Stormcaller. It’s Arc Burn. Have fun electrocuting the world.
- Hunter – Bladedancer or Nightstalker. You can’t go wrong either way. Bladedancer to kill things, Nightstalker to help your fireteam kill things.
- Titan – Striker. You guys are allowed to have fun sometimes, I guess….
- Primary – Zhalo Supercell. Just go all Arc damage and you’ll be fine.
- Special – Arc Sniper. You got a better idea? Fine, fine, use a Fusion Rifle, then.
- Heavy – Arc Rocket Launcher with tracking. Fire and forget. Just make sure that nothing is in front of you when you pull the trigger. No Zhalo Supercell? Thunderlord is not a bad choice here.
Activate 2 clean rooms after each damage phase using the SIVA charges that are during near the end of each damage phase.
- Defeat Fallen in the Plaguelands
- Use the Iron Battle Axe or powerful enemy weapons to defeat Fallen
- Archon’s Forge: Complete 4 Servitor Encounters
- Archon’s Forge: Complete 4 Dreg Encounters
- Combined Arms
Lord Shaxx’s Bounty
- Complete 7 Matches in Supremacy
- Kill 50 Guardians using Primary Weapons in Supremacy
- Get 30 Kill Credits in Supremacy
- Deny 20 Crests in Supremacy
Planetary Material Exchange
- Eris Morn – Wormspore
- Future War Cult – Relic Iron
- Dead Orbit – Relic Iron
- New Monarchy – Spirit Bloom