You know, it’s incredibly hard to sleep through the night when you’re wife and a pretty good friend have been driving all through the night to get back home. She’s been gone all weekend, and I’ve honestly been a little bit of a wreck. Soon, soon. Like… within an hour. Ahhhhhhhhhhh! I’m surviving. I always do, but at any rate… It’s Tuesday! And yep, here I go again with another Destiny Weekly Reset.
Target: The Undying Mind
Hey, no jumpy jumpy. Keep your boots on the ground, Guardian! And watch your six! Your radar is gone, so stay frosty!
- Warlock – You honestly can’t go wrong with any of the three Subclasses. I don’t have suggestion for the single one that you want to use here, so… Guardian’s choice. That being said, Stormcallers and VoidWalkers are great at clearing adds. Sunsinger is your standard clutch self-revive kind of Guardian.
- Hunter – Nightstalker. You are the orb factory. Those stairs? Oh yeah. That shouldn’t take your fireteam long to clear with those supers getting chained thanks to your orb creation ability.
- Titan – Um. Yes. Let’s go with Sunbreaker for add killing. Defender for that Weapons of Light bubble on the boss.
- Primary – Whatever you like using. You know what I like. Scout Rifles or Hand Cannons for the punch. Leave your exotic in the vault, however.
- Special – You could actually pull out IceBreaker here, but there are still better Sniper Rifles that you could use. Juggler makes Icebreaker kind of ideal, however.
- Heavy – Whatever you want. Machine guns for the ammo capacity. Swords for the sheer killing capability. Rocket Launchers for not having to get close to much of anything.
- Warlock – No brainer. Stormcaller. Arc Burn and you are really really good friends. Perpetual Charge comes to mind also (I think…) so you can keep that melee of your up all the time.
- Hunter – Arbl… no no no. Nightstalker. Make those orbs so that your Warlock friend can get ALL of the kills.
- Titan – Striker. Get punchy. Throw your shoulder into something. Make things hurt.
- Primary – Oh, I don’t know. Fatebringer, Fang of Ir Yut, whatever the Wrath exotic primary with Arc is.
- Special – Do something crazy. Use an Arc Shotgun!
- Heavy – I’d use any Arc Machine Gun here I think. But I’m a fan.
Weekly Featured Raid: Wrath of the Machine
Vosik Challenge: Use two clean rooms after each damage phase. Close each room with a charge that falls during that damage phase. Kill Vosik in 3 phases.
Aksis Challenge: Supercharge on every slam. You cannot miss a single supercharge or slam.
Weekly Story Playlist
Challenge of Elders
- Round 1
- Exposure, Brawler
- Round 2
- Grounded, Airborne
- Round 3
- Catapult, Arc Burn
- Round 4
- Specialist, Juggler
- Round 5
- Trickle, Small Arms
This is actually not a bad week for Skolas.
- Complete Public Events in the Plaguelands
- Complete Captain Encounters in Archon’s Forge
- Use the Iron Battle Axe or powerful enemy weapons to kill hostile threats
- Complete Vandal Encounters in Archon’s Forge
- Zone Control
Lord Shaxx’s Bounty
- Back to Basics – Clash
- A Game of Rift – Rift
Crucible Quartermaster Bounties
- Pulse Rifles
- Hand Cannons
- Sniper Rifles
- Fusion Rifles
- Heavy Weapons
Planetary Material Exchange
- Eris Morn – Wormspore
- Future War Cult – Relic Iron
- Dead Orbit – Relic Iron
- New Monarchy – Relic Iron