The Destiny 2 Beta is less than a month away. Get ready! Oh, and finish up working on your Grimoire score and your Record Books. August 1st isn’t that far away and you know that you want those silly emblems in Destiny 2.
In other news, the Necromancer pack is available for Diablo 3 today… And Gems of War is stupid. Stupid. Yes, stupid! So why do I keep playing it? Brainless fun? Sure…
Target: The Shadow Thief
It’s back to no jumpy jumpy! Oh, and Fresh Troops is going to make there be even more enemies for you to kill, and you’re going to have to bring a gun with Explosive Rounds to take out enemy shields unless you want to run with an exotic in your primary slot so you can deal with Match Game. I think this week is a nope for me…
- Warlock – Sunsinger if you plan on being the clutch guy that self revives to save the day. Otherwise, you can really run any subclass here that you want.
- Hunter – Nightstalker. You are the orb factory. You can also use your grenades to kill your enemies. You’ll have them often.
- Titan – Defender. You’re likely going to want that bubble. It’ll come in handy when you’re trying to take out what’s-his-face.
- Primary – I would go with a Scout Rifle with Explosive Rounds here. Or a hand cannon. It really doesn’t matter which. You could go with Fatebringer in either Legendary or Adept styling.
- Special – Sniper Rifle. It’ll be handy being able to shoot at the boss from a distance and you should be using your primary to take out the SIVA nodes and adds.
- Heavy – Your preference. Machine Guns can kill more adds. Rocket Launchers can do the same in addition to reducing the boss’s health. Just don’t fire your rocket into a bubble causing it to explode on your face.
- Warlock – Your preference, but you do get Angel of Light if you’re using Sunsinger. Hanging out in the air during Airborne isn’t a bad thing necessarily.
- Hunter – Your preference. Nightstalker is again going to create orbs for your Fireteam however.
- Titan – Your preference. Gotta love weeks without burns. Right? Empyrean Bellicose can keep you airborne, so that’s an option with your gear to take advantage of Airborne.
- Primary – Your preference (Noticing a trend here?) You may want to use a weapon with bonus accuracy while you’re airborne. That would work well.
- Special – Your preference. I’ll always suggest a Sniper Rifle, though.
- Heavy – Your preference. Um… it really is your preference.
Weekly Featured Raid: Vault of Glass
Templar Challenge: Kill the Templar without allowing it to Teleport a single time.
Atheon Challenge: Each person must one (and only one) Oracle during teleport phases.
Weekly Story Playlist
Challenge of Elders
- Round 1
- Exposure, Brawler
- Round 2
- Grounded, Airborne
- Round 3
- Catapult, Arc Burn
- Round 4
- Specialist, Juggler
- Round 5
- Trickle, Small Arms
Yup, it’s just not changing anymore.
- Complete Servitor encounters in the Archon’s Forge
- Complete Dreg encounters in the Archon’s Forge
- Use Arc damage to Kill Fallen
- Kill Fallen Majors or Ultras
Lord Shaxx’s Bounty
- Back to Baiscs – Clash
- A Game of Rift – Rift
Crucible Quartermaster Bounties
- Pulse Rifles
- Auto Rifles
- Sniper Rifles
- Heavy Weapons
Planetary Material Exchange
- Eris Morn – Wormspore
- Future War Cult – Wormspore
- Dead Orbit – Spirit Bloom
- New Monarchy – Wormspore