Honestly. Most people are going to be doing much in Destiny 1 this week and that’s kind of a shame. I think you Titans out there might enjoy the Nightfall this time around. It’s crazy how that works out.
Okay, maybe not so crazy. The Destiny 2 Beta starts tomorrow, so most of you will get in some Destiny 1 time today. Yes, yes, I know that Playstation gets to start today, but we don’t care about them.
Target: Sunless Cell
I hope that you Shoulder Charging Striker Titans are happy this week. It’s kind of a beautiful set of modifiers for you guys. I’d like to see three of you together in one Nightfall. Hah!
- Warlock – Hrmm. You know. Pick one. You can hang in the air with Angel of Light and Sunsinger. Or you can Perpetual Charge everything with Stormcaller. No, wait. Arc Burn. No question. Stormcaller all the way.
- Hunter – For the hell of it… go Arcblade.
- Titan – Striker. If you use anything else, then you’re doing it wrong.
- Primary – Fists.
- Special – Fists.
- Heavy – Knee. If you don’t actually use that (non-Titan), then use your Fists.
- Warlock – Whatever you fancy for this week,
- Hunter – Ditto.
- Titan – Unless there is a burn, then you know that it’s your preference.
- Primary – High impact Scout Rifle or Hand Cannon. More Accuracy while airborne can be helpful here.
- Special – Strike dependant, but your Primary is going to be more useful.
- Heavy – Strike dependant.
Weekly Featured Raid: Crota’s End
Deathsinger Challenge – Kill everything and then kill Ir Yut with a Crota Sword. You have 2:17 to do this before you wipe. The book entry requires that you do it in under 2 minutes.
Crota Challenge – Each person who runs the sword can only pick it up one time. If you drop the sword, then you cannot pick it back up or the challenge will fail.
Weekly Story Playlist
The Iron Lords
Challenge of Elders
- Round 1
- Exposure, Brawler
- Round 2
- Grounded, Airborne
- Round 3
- Catapult, Arc Burn
- Round 4
- Specialist, Juggler
- Round 5
- Trickle, Small Arms
- Complete Shank encounters in the Archon’s Forge
- Complete Captain encounters in the Archon’s Forge
- Defeat Fallen Majors and Ultras
- Use Arc to defeat Fallen in the Plaguelands
- Zone Control
Lord Shaxx’s Bounty
- A Hunt for Glory – Supremacy
- Taking Control – Control
Crucible Quartermaster Bounties
- Scout Rifles
- Auto Rifles
- Fusion Rifles
- Heavy Weapons
Planetary Material Exchange
- Eris Morn – Wormspore
- Future War Cult – Relic Iron
- Dead Orbit – Helium Filament
- New Monarchy – Wormspore
Tenebris in Lux will likely be spending way more time in the Beta this week than Destiny 1, and here’s to hoping that it’s going to be glorious. I’ll be streaming it on Twitch this week, and I may even add a post about Destiny 2 at some point in the near future. Maybe. We’ll see.
Y’all come back now, y’hear?