AI almost decided not to type this thing up this week, but here it is. haven’t been feeling the whole Destiny thing lately, which is a different feeling let me assure you. It feels like I’m in a holding pattern? That might just be it.
The Destiny 2 Beta only kept me for one day. Does that mean I have no interest in it? Nope. I just didn’t want to play the same activities over and over again this far from launch.
Target: Winter’s Run
Void Burn. Small Arms. Daybreak? There are some happy Guardians out there this week.
- Warlock – Voidwalker. There is no other. Nothing Manacles and Scatter Grenades. Obsidian Mind and Nova Bomb for days.
- Hunter – Nightstalker. Make orbs for your friends. Kill everything else with your Smoke and Grenades.
- Titan – Defender. HAHAHAHAH! Okay, okay, you guys are useful. Just… uh. Don’t kill yourselves with your spike grenades. Okay?
- Primary – Word of Crota (Adept), Steel Medula (Adept), Atheon’s Epilogue (Adept), and whatever that hand cannon is from King’s Fall. You know… the Adept one that takes a year to reload. On second thought, leave that one in the Vault.
- Special – Void flavored Sniper. Honestly, though, take your pick.
- Heavy – Void flavored anything. A Rocket Launcher is likely your best bet.
- Warlock – Sunsinger. Make the world burn.
- Hunter – Gunslinger. More making the world burn.
- Titan – Sunbreaker. Even more making the world burn.
- Primary – Vision of Confluence (Adept)
- Special – Any Solar Flavored sniper rifle. Ice Breaker if you’re not using an Exotic somewhere else.
- Heavy – Any Solar flavored heavy. Legendary, unless you really want to use something like Gjallarhorn or Raze Lighter. I wouldnt.
Weekly Featured Raid: Vault of Glass
Templar Challenge – Kill the Templar without letting it teleport.
Atheon Challenge – Kill Atheon while each member of the fireteam kills one, and only one, Oracle during teleport phases.
Weekly Story Playlist
The Iron Lords
Challenge of Elders
No. Just no.
- Round 1
- Exposure, Brawler
- Round 2
- Grounded, Airborne
- Round 3
- Catapult, Arc Burn
- Round 4
- Specialist, Juggler
- Round 5
- Trickle, Small Arms
- Complete Patrols in the Plaguelands
- Use the Iron Battle Axe or powerful enemy weapons to decimate hostile threats.
- Defeat Fallen
- Complete Public Events in the Plaguelands
- Mayhem Clash
Lord Shaxx’s Bounty
- Back to Basics – Clash
- A Game of Rift – Rift
Crucible Quartermaster Bounties
- Hand Cannons
- Auto Rifles
- Fusion Rifles
- Heavy Weapons
Planetary Material Exchange
- Eris Morn – Wormspore
- Future War Cult – Spirit Bloom
- Dead Orbit – Relic Iron
- New Monarchy – Helium Filament
I think I need something else to do. Diablo 3 has been taking some of my time here lately. So has Gems of War. Right now, though, I need to get my son registered for school.
Yay! Summer is almost over!