The gang is raiding pretty well now. We had several new completions last week including two last night and practically a full fireteam on Sunday! Well done ladies and gents! Makes a guy proud it does. /salute
Here’s to hoping to get a few other things done this week, whatever they may be.
Target: Savathun’s Song
- Momentum – Health and Shield regeneration are disabled while you’re standing still. Sprint to regenerate more quickly.
- Time Warp: Anomalies – Shoot things to get time added back to your timer.
- Speed of Dark – Complete the Nightfall with at least 5 minutes remaining
- Unbroken – Complete the Nightfall with fewer than 3 deaths
- The Best Defense – Shoot down 15 of its projectiles before defeating Savathun’s Song
The Flahspoint is the only one that is likely to change from week to week, but these are things that you can do in game in order to acquire “Powerful Gear.” These Legendary Engrams will decrypt higher than your power level.
Flashpoint: EDZ – Don’t forget to get the treasure maps from Cayde before you head to the EDZ! Complete Public Events on Earth
Nightfall: Complete the weekly Nightfall Strike
Call to Arms: Win glory by participating in Crucible matches.
Clan XP: Earn Clan XP in strikes, raids, the Crucible, or world activities.
Raid: Complete The Leviathan.
The Pleasure Gardens – Dogs is the first encounter this week, so it had rotated back to the week one start. Go get ’em fellas!
Maintenance – Destiny 2 will be down for maintenance from 8 AM – 12 PM PDT for scheduled maintenance. Players will be prompted to accept Update 188.8.131.52.
It’s really a short list of things for the reset so far in Destiny 2. I was going to add Meditations from Ikora, but I think those may be on a different timer and will likely change some time after I publish this post.
If there is something else that you guys would like to see here, then let me know. I’m sure I could make this better somehow. I just need the input to make it happen.