Another week, another reset. It’s not that it’s getting old. I think I’m starting to get a little bored. Hell, I sat here in this recliner and watched a few episodes of Archer last night instead of playing Destiny. Does that say something? Maybe… I did still jump in to get the loot from 2 out of the three Underbelly chests from the raid. Just the two that I have keys for that could easily be gotten solo.
Target: Inverted Spire
- Attrition – No Health regeneration. Restore health by defeating enemies who will drop a “Well of Light” for you to pick up.
- Time Warp: Killing Time – Defeat enemies to gain time.
- Speed of Dark – Complete the Nightfall with at least 5 minutes remaining
- Unbroken – Complete the Nightfall with fewer than 3 deaths
- The Floor is Lava – As a fireteam, do not get hit by Proteon’s fiery ground attack before defeating it.
The Flahspoint is the only one that is likely to change from week to week, but these are things that you can do in game in order to acquire “Powerful Gear.” These Legendary Engrams will decrypt higher than your power level.
Flashpoint: Nessus – Don’t forget to get the treasure maps from Cayde before you head to the Nesses! Complete Public Events on Nessus
Nightfall: Complete the weekly Nightfall Strike
Call to Arms: Win glory by participating in Crucible matches.
Clan XP: Earn Clan XP in strikes, raids, the Crucible, or world activities.
Raid: Complete The Leviathan.
The Royal Baths – Go keep those stinky Cabal from taking their bath. Oh crap. So that’s where the Psions get their little bubbles! Soap Bubbles!!!!!
The Iron Banner
Are you ready for a week of Crucible? And I know that some of you will spend almost the entire week doing Crucible. Do yourself a favor and don’t only do that. Don’t burn yourself completely out on the game and that particular game mode.
I’ll talk about the great IB in another post later on this morning.
Now, with all of that being said, it’s time to get ready to work on that post and then get ready for work. That means screenshots to grab and then all that morning stuff that has to be done.